Wine and Crafts Pumpkin Decorations 3 WaysBack to category
Wine and Crafts Pumpkin Decorations 3 Ways
Drink in this collection of crafty autumn decor for your next night of wine and fall crafts. Three ways to use carvable pumpkins, including a wine cooler, string art, and calligraphy!
Create your own, snap a picture, and share using #ACMooreInspired.
You can also find more pumpkin projects by clicking here.
- Time:1 hour + dry time
More Boos Please Pumpkin:
• Using the sponge brush, paint pumpkin in three coats of cranberry wine. Let dry between coats.
• Use chalk to write out words to your liking, and then go over the chalk with a white paint marker.
Wine Cooler Pumpkin:
• Use a pumpkin carving knife to cut the pumpkin open, and use sandpaper to smooth out any rough edges.
• Line the inside of the pumpkin with a plastic bag and fill with ice.
Wine Glass String Art Pumpkin:
• Use chalk to draw a wine glass on the pumpkin. Stick pins along the outline of the glass, leaving 1/4'' sticking out. TIP: Use the flat nose pliers to help apply the pins. Then, use a damp q-tip to erase the chalk lines.
• Paint wine in the glass with the cranberry wine paint.
• Knot floss around a pin to start and continue knotting each pin until all are knotted. Knot the end of the floss to finish.